The Nourish for Caregivers Ministry Equips Your Church to Care for Caregivers
When you subscribe, you are investing in a life-long ministry designed to support families who are caring for loved ones across all of the stages of caregiving.
Designed as a turnkey program, our curriculum and library of resources helps you easily equip a lay-led team to effectively minister to caregivers.
You Are Investing in an Ongoing, Christ-centered Ministry to Help Families Grow, Heal and Encounter Christ
THE FIRST YEAR:
- Proven curriculum in (English & Spanish); Online Portal, Leader Supplemental Resources, Participant Materials, Activity Sheets
- Communications, Promotional materials, Group management, Nourish Calendar of Events and Many Additional Resources.
- Online Facilitated Interactive Leaders Group
- Quarterly Live (virtual) Leader Webinars
- Initial Web-based Team Training Session & Dedicated Online Group Creation
- 1 Spiral-bound Leader Guidebook
- Continued access to the Ministry Portal and new resources added to help you promote and guide your ministry
- New, additional topics/content to help you sustain and grow your ministry
- Added resources throughout the year
- Free Zoom consultation(s) to address questions, onboard new facilitators, help you expand your ministry